If you're around, please stop by and say Hi - and maybe do a little shopping! Whether you 'shop' or not, it will be great to see you!
Our 2020 events are all on the Cape. That will be our focus moving forward, as well as teaching some classes now and then. We will be doing fewer shows than we have been doing during the summer months....but we'll be around - watch for us! Of course, you can always contact us with questions and/or orders if we are not going to be in your area.
Our 2020 in-person and virtual seasons have ended. We greatly appreciate your support throughout this year and look forward to a bright 2021.
BE WELL, BE SAFE
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY SEASON!!
Below is the confirmed schedule of events thus far for Joanne's Jewels for 2020. It will be updated throughout the year.
You can contact us HERE if you have any questions.
- May 2 & 3 - Brewster in Bloom; Cape Cod Sea Camps; 3057 Main Street (Rt 6A); Brewster, MA; Saturday 10 - 5; Sunday 10 - 4 CANCELLED - VIRTUAL SALE
- July 6 - 12 - Hyarts Artist Shanties; Bismore Park; Ocean Street (on the Harbor where the Island Ferries are based;) Hyannis, MA; Daily 11AM - 8PM CANCELLED - VIRTUAL SALE
- July 18 - Village Crafters of Cape Cod; Osterville Library; 43 Wianno Ave #2028; Osterville, MA; 10 - 4 CANCELLED
- August 12 - 16 - Artist Cottages at the Orleans Market Square; located between Rt 6A and Old Colony Way; Orleans, MA; 10 - 5 Daily except Sunday closing is 4PM CANCELLED
- August 29 & 30 - 9th Annual Kill Tide Arts & Crafts Festival; Drummer Boy Park; 773 Main Street (Rt 6A); Brewster, MA; Saturday 10 - 5; Sunday 9 - 4 CANCELLED
- September 5 & 6 - Labor Day Weekend Hyannis Arts & Crafts Festival; Hyannis Village Green; 367 Main Street; Hyannis, MA; Saturday 10 - 6; Sunday 10 - 4 CANCELLED
- September 26 - Village Crafters of Cape Cod; Osterville Library; 43 Wianno Ave #2028; Osterville, MA; 10 - 4 CANCELLED
- October 24 - Village Crafters of Cape Cod Fall Shopping Spree; Nauset Middle School; 70 Rt 28; Orleans, MA; 9 - 4 CANCELLED
- November 21 & 22 - 26th American Made Professional Arts and Craft Fair; Upper Cape Technical High School; 22 Sandwich Rd; Bourne, MA; Daily 10 - 3:30 CANCELLED - VIRTUAL SALE